• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Destructive rainstorms here in Jersey

bobtile

Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score

This was about half an hour from my house.

I don't think I can post that video, but heres the jist of it.

Screenshot_20180813-132657.png Screenshot_20180813-132704.png Screenshot_20180813-132707.png Screenshot_20180813-132710.png

A relative in NJ called me about that yesterday...CRAZY!!! I saw the flashers going in the purple car, I hope that nobody was in it.

No one was in any of the cars. They floated off the dealer lot.

Looks like bad ‘flood plain’ management. Move west, young man,lol.

I thought going north was up hill?

Bobtile, here on the west (left) coast we have destructive fires and temps with triple digits.
Bob :moparsmiley:
As bad as I feel for the people that got flooded here in Jersey, it's minor compared to what's happening in Cali.

If you could combine the flooding in New Jersey with the wildfires in Cali BOTH problems solved!
Screenshot_20180814-054248_Google.jpg

O man Mr. Bobtile. This thread is not satirical in anyway, I almost don't know how to respond.

Great Bridge. Must be WPA !! Dave

I know someone who lives in the town where the cars floated down the river. 32 houses got knocked off their foundations by the river too. Still better than burning to the ground. At least you can retrieve some personal momentos.

As bad as I feel for the people that got flooded here in Jersey, it's minor compared to what's happening in Cali.
Yeah, better evacuate the state, declare a National Emergency, call in the Nat'l Guard to prevent looting and riots. ****, it's anarchy, were all going to die, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Auto Transport Service
Back