• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detroit area Mopar guys..... looking for help

b569Charger

Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi there

I see sections here for parts for sale but not so much ads for local services

I am wondering if anyone takes small jobs on, we have the car in Canton, MI but can drop things off to be handled to wherever you may be. Me and the boy here are trying to get a 69 Charger R/T sorted out, so if there are ways to get help with small things, it would free us up to do more in other areas. Someone that knows these cars that can help steer us with advise, etc is also good news

Just one example: the dreaded sway bar bushings needs installed on the bar. I can let my kid fight with it, but if you have tools and tricks, I'd pass it on and let him focus on the next part of things

Feel free to PM me if you do these side projects. Our car has plenty to keep us chewing on things for some time... we plan to pull the dash out and re-wire the thing, our headlights don't flip up, odds are we need to drop the gas tank, blah blah....

Cheers~
Andy

Read my resto thread... and see how I fought with the bushing install and succeeded! Next time I'll cut the buggers open, put the rubber in and weld them back up..then paint.

I'm sure. But... we don't have much that can cut metal....we don't have a welder....hence if a person out there can do some of these type things for us, we'd like the help

Last edited:
I can go ahead and post up pics but I just assumed if I had a 69 B body (charger) that whoever might be interested would get direct pics, but right now it would be of a sway bar laying on the garage floor we took off and a dashboard that doesn't have anything turn on

Is the car together or is the K frame off?
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back