• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did I just join a cult? 1966 Dodge Coronet

Little of the before interior.... driver seat a little worn-out. Gonna talk to a Upholster, but might just do a good clean up and protection and drop in some fitted 100% sheepskin seat covers for the lowers/seat and drive. . .

inisde-pass-door before.jpg
Pass-Driver Door Before.jpg
Rear seat passside before.jpg
rear-deck before.jpg

I LOVE those mid 60's turquoise colors.

Welcome from the Canadian great white north! As someone who used to vacation in his 68 Chrysler Town and Country wagon with my family every year I can assure you that you and the family will remember those trips fondly.

Welcome from California.
I had my eye on that 66.
Thought it was priced right!
What year 440 does it have?

59D2F8F6-32E5-414E-919C-12C199C68827.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, cool Coronet, but not exactly a sleeper with the wheels and paint scheme, and probably that 440 rumble.

yes it's a cult, welcome, I have a two door post the same color that I'm doing some floor work on. Original paint wore off in places and I'm not painting it ! I love the patina ! had rubber floor with horse hair under it that held water. Original slant 6 with three on the tree, now 440/727/posi

Yes you did just join a cult,sell all of your worldly possessions and spend all of the money on your Coronet! Welcome to the site!

Welcome from Tennessee! And welcome to Mopar! Nice 66 Dodge! 66 Coronets have a special place in my heart, and I don't mind 4 doors at all! Congratulations on a great find!!

Auto Transport Service
Back