• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did it run 8s this time?

dvw

Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Well yes it did. 2nd pass I had the shift light turned iffy and forgot. So it was on the limiter on the 1/2 shift. Had it dialed 8.92 tonight but the tree broke and they cancelled our class.
Doug

20220528_175218.jpg
20220528_204447.jpg

Congratulations, maybe a few more tenths?

Peddle to the metal congrats.

Nice one Doug:thumbsup:
We got just one regular racer over here in the 8's NA, '69 Cuda, all ally low deck motor, -1's on alky, 8.71 best@155.

Congrats. New personal bests are always satisfying it is absolutely amazing of how expensive it is to get there though...

60 ft not as good today. Made a small front shock adjustment. But maybe the wrong way. We'll see in rd 1.
Doug
20220529_131538.jpg

Congratulations! Your attention to detail is sure paying off.

Went 3rds. The driver is not up to up to mid season form. I was stuck in the .030s R/T. With a .028, .034, .030. Started seeing the tree better with -.004, -.008. That was just too much starting line rpm. The 3rd rd dial was a miscalculation as well. All in all a good outing. We'll be at Mid Michigan Motorplex in 2 weeks. I'll get the breaking oil out. Cut the oil filter. Oil pressure is to high . Going to swap in a stock 440 reluf pump spring. Alternator quit so that'll get a look as well.
Doug

by the skin of your chinny chin chin... :thumbsup:

congrats on getting in the 8's

Outstanding car, outstanding performance!!
Do you have 2 chutes on it? When do you need those.

You are a wealth of knowledge sir. Thanks for all the help and suggestions you have given me over time. Very appreciated.
Enjoy viewing all of your threads. Good luck if you are racing this weekend.

Auto Transport Service
Back