• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Digi-Tails Tail Lights

is this kit complete, as in, did you need any other relays or parts to complete install or was everything you needed included in the kit you ordered?

The kit was complete. It even included the digital turn signal relay.

That is a really sharp set-up. I see that they also have them for '69 Road Runners...hmmm...

I'm wondering if the lights could me custom made with respect on the reflection area of the lense without get lighted on on running lights and brakes and maybe just lighting up with the sequential lights for turnings/hazzards.

The reflection area of the lense are just two lense bars, while 3 on each one of the others. Still could be made sequential bar by bar without light up ( jumping out ) those reflection lense bars... I think

s-l1600.jpg

mmmmmmm.

just thinking out loud. Maybe I'm asking too much, but I still love the stock light setup on them to preserv the original look and functions still with upgrades.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the lights could me custom made with respect on the reflection area of the lense without get lighted on on running lights and brakes and maybe just lighting up with the sequential lights for turnings/hazzards.

The reflection area of the lense are just two lense bars, while 3 on each one of the others. Still could be made sequential bar by bar without light up ( jumping out ) those reflection lense bars... I think

View attachment 1289919

mmmmmmm.

just thinking out loud. Maybe I'm asking too much, but I still love the stock light setup on them to preserv the original look and functions still with upgrades.

I know what you are saying. Original is pretty
cool too. But I think these lenses are PERFECT
for this set up! I like it way better than original.
The biggest problem is I never get to see them in action.

It would be cool if they could program them as you want with the skip.

Auto Transport Service
Back