• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Digital dash hookup

Kelly Seely

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Maybe this is where I should ask my instrument cluster questions. I asked in general area but this seems more relevant.
I am upgrading my 69 GTX instrument cluster to a Dakota digital dash. Upon removing the old cluster, the positive and negative amp wires have no home, however without them being hooked up there is no electrical inside the car. I guess my question would be, where do I hook up the positive and negative amp wires?

Maybe this is where I should ask my instrument cluster questions. I asked in general area but this seems more relevant.
I am upgrading my 69 GTX instrument cluster to a Dakota digital dash. Upon removing the old cluster, the positive and negative amp wires have no home, however without them being hooked up there is no electrical inside the car. I guess my question would be, where do I hook up the positive and negative amp wires?
You hook them together and tape them up. Follow the directions.

Auto Transport Service
Back