• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Direct Connection Videos

COOL
Wish that info would be re-produced...
Is it on You tube?
Hmmmm, just wondering.

Yes I remember them very well as I worked at the same Dodge dealer about 24 years. Ron

Yes I remember them very well as I worked at the same Dodge dealer about 24 years. Ron

Hey Ron,
Thanks for the response. I believe these were a DC promotion if you bought certain items you got an install VHS tape. If you can recall, how many were there and what were the topics available? I've been trying to locate these lately. Not having much luck though. I don't see a part number on my cam install tape or the case its in.
TIA for any info,
Dave

Update:
Still looking for other topics in the series if in fact a series was made.
Looks like the promotion was active in May of 1987. Found this in the Direct Connection Performance News Vol 8 Issue 4...........

CamVideoMay87.jpg

Well the shop kept the tapes as we would show the tape and then each tech got the booklet each month about it. Some of them had some great info in them. I have tons of the booklets and wish I had grabbed the tapes when the Dealer went under because the owners got in finance trouble. I still remember seeing a bunch of the tapes in the Service Managers closet in his office. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back