• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disabled Combat Veteran 1967 Dodge Charger Newbie

Welcome from Nebraska!
That is great charger.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you for sharing your story and serving our country.

Nice.

Agree on more pics ...and specs.

Thanks for your service :usflag:

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Nice.

Nice.

If you PM I can send tons of pics. As far as specs it's a 1967 dodge charger 383HP 4 barrel with a 727 torque flight 3 spd automatic column shift. It has the rare buddy seat in the front. Not sure what other specs but I do have the broadcast sheet I'll upload because I'd love for someone to be able to decode the whole thing for me.

20220524_121507.jpg

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. That is an outstanding car. From one disabled vet to another - sorry you got blown up (too cliche to just say thank you)!

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. That is an outstanding car. From one disabled vet to another - sorry you got blown up (too cliche to just say thank you)!
Thanks, yes it is an awesome car. And sorry you are a disabled vet as well, but thank you for your service.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Thank you for your service and the back ground story. Beautiful Charger. Best of luck to you and yours & the car for the rest of your time on this earth!
:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard from NJ. Thank you for your service and the back ground story. Beautiful Charger. Best of luck to you and yours & the car for the rest of your time on this earth!
:thumbsup:
You are more than welcome and thank you very much. We will be sure to enjoy it for decades to come.

Welcome and Thank you for your service. Great story!!

Auto Transport Service
Back