• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disagree with the disagree button

What I think is funny is when somebody disagrees with a picture or something that's not a statement or debate
It's like they are disagreeing just because it's an addiction.

What ????

IMG_5900.GIF

I find the red Xs annoying, kinda childish like mentioned but we do have childish members don't we:poke:. :lol:

I think there should be a penis button. for the dumbass comments.

I think there should be a penis button. for the dumbass comments.
Are you afraid your wife is going to read this? Don't you mean Dick Head button?

I think a lot of the time it gets clicked on by mistake. If you do use it, the manly thing to do would be post a reply!

most people on here are dick heads, myself included, the penis button would be kind of like a dumb *** button

If anyone uses the disagree button then it lists their profile name right beside the red X. Just call them out and ask them why they disagree.

The disagree button is the internet version of a drive by. I think removing it forces people to explain themselves or put a sock in it. All too easy to click disagree and walk away - that sort of thing breads conflict/
Don't include me as a person using this feature. I think it stinks. End of comment.

I can't smell it from here.

If one disagrees with a disagreement....shouldn't that, by math, create a positive? :drama:

Precious little snowflakes getting all butthurt by a little red X.....*snicker*

I'm thankful for the thanks button. I really like the like button. And I totally agree with the agree button too. I don't necessarily disagree with the disagree button.
But I do think we need the "Thanks, I really like that and totally agree with you button", all in one.

You have my vote to do away with it. If some one is to butt hurt to explain a disagreement they need to just move on.

Last edited:
I think we need a "Shut the **** up" button.

Auto Transport Service
Back