• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disagree X no longer available?

The emojis actually require effort to post whereas as the X was just a "drive-by".

Naw, not a good replacement for the disagree X. The finger is going in the wrong direction. That would really piss a lot of people off.

At least that one isn't quite so in your face but get's the point across.
I can't think of anyone I'd give the finger or red X to in this forum. A bunch of good people here. Although, I've had a peek in the political threads and it seems to get quite heated in there.

Found the Red X Bandit!!!

1707517246027.png

All the fools I used to disagree with, (but didn’t give **** enough to bother to argue with), now think they are that much righter than they are. But they won’t cry so it is so much gooder.

I had to go look, I figured mabey 50 on me.
Fu#k I have 236
:rofl: :rofl:

Interesting how pyschologically traumatizing a "red X" is, but nobody seems to bat an eye over:
:bs_flag:
:blah:
:icon_fU:
:brownnose:
:bs:
:carrot:
:gay:
:jackoff:
:wtf:
:fool:
:up:
:upyours:
Did I miss any?

Last edited:
God forbid I agree with you without explaining to masses just why I agree with you vs disagreeing with you when I really could disagree just to disagree but I agree so strongly that I figured you would agree that I should explain why I used the agree button to show that I agree with you. Do you agree? :)

God forbid I agree with you without explaining to masses just why I agree with you vs disagreeing with you when I really could disagree just to disagree but I agree so strongly that I figured you would agree that I should explain why I used the agree button to show that I agree with you. Do you agree? :)
:rofl:

Let me get back to you later.:)

Interesting how physiologically traumatizing a "red X" is, but nobody seems to bat an eye over:
:bs_flag:
:blah:
:icon_fU:
:brownnose:
:bs:
:carrot:
:gay:
:jackoff:
:wtf:
:fool:
:up:
:upyours:
Did I miss any?
It takes more effort to post those compared to a casual drive-by red X.

Auto Transport Service
Back