• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DMCL Dirty Mary Crazy Larry Song at 1hr and 8 min

Whatever the song is, Deke doesn’t like it.

I played this over & over, STILL can't tell what the lyrics are. I even checked the credits at the end of my dvd. It sounds to me like theyre singing, love love the cupid of love, but i cant find anything on that.

Whatever the song is, Deke doesn’t like it.

lol...

I played this over & over, STILL can't tell what the lyrics are. I even checked the credits at the end of my dvd. It sounds to me like theyre singing, love love the cupid of love, but i cant find anything on that.

on the DVD, is there "closed captioning?"

I can see you holding a camera in the reflection.

Those teeth though...Talk about a Pecker wrecker !

Tried running it through SoundHound and didn’t get any results - so maybe just some generic sound track stuff.

Found this on Wikipedia:
“Although Jimmie Haskell is credited with writing the music score, the soundtrack contains no incidental music apart from the theme song "Time (Is Such a Funny Thing)", sung by Marjorie McCoy, over the opening and closing titles, and a small amount of music heard over the radio.”

I don't know either
But;
IMO sounds like one of the Brady Bunch types of tunes,
made/writen for TV or the show

maybe so they didn't have to pay royalties

Go on YouTube and drop down the credits on this video and see if you recognise anything. I can't make out what they're playing in the OPs vid.

This got me thinking of a song I've wanted to identify for several years, now. I hope you don't mind me tagging along on your thread, Johnny. This song begins around 1:24. Anyone know the artist? Seems like the title would be Shutdown King, but I've never been able to identify it.

This got me thinking of a song I've wanted to identify for several years, now. I hope you don't mind me tagging along on your thread, Johnny. This song begins around 1:24. Anyone know the artist? Seems like the title would be Shutdown King, but I've never been able to identify it.

I don't mind. I just tried the Shazam app. No results found.

Thanks, Johnny. Do you like the song from DMCL that you put up, or are you just curious? I like the one I put up - especially the lyrics about his Mopar Hemi.

Auto Transport Service
Back