• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you have an intolerant assclown for a neighbor ?

I have great neighbors,we never talk politics or religion. I help them with snow they take in my garbage cans,mail and keep a eye on the house if I'm away. I don't make ANY noise before ten or after eight on a weekend. They get a kick out of old cars. It was more of a issue when everyone had young kids,now its not bad now. Vandalism or harassment? My entire property is under video surveillance and everybody knows it. These video home systems are cheap these days. You'd be surprised as they work wonders with asshole neighbors,noisy people

If you want a neighborhood where everything is the way you like it, then you have to buy a neighborhood.

I'm lucky to live far enough out in the sticks that I can do pretty much whatever the hell I want without catching any grief from anyone. I can run my cars with open pipes, or play my guitar or drums anytime I want. My closest neighbors can barely hear me shooting my guns. It's like heaven out here. I don't think I could ever live in town again.

My assclown neighbor has never had a job in the 9 yrs we've lived here. He's a section 8 retard w/6 junk cars and crap everywhere. He probably pulls down 3G per month. Ain't it great to know our tax dollars take care of these whitetrash aholes?

I use to have a guy who let his little worthless {Shiatsu} piece of fur/dog crap on my lawn
almost every damn day, had a fire hydrant in-front too, it was a favorite spot for peeing...LOL
For like 7 out of the 10 years I lived in Rancho Murieta, that dude would not pick up his dogs poop...
Fortunately he died off eventually, not sure what happened to the little worthless piece of fur,
but it wasn't the dogs fault...
I was tempted to pick up a batch my ol'dog Lord Budnicks {RIP Buddy} big ol'turds &
throw them on his lawn, but didn't & wouldn't...
He lived up the street about 8-10 house across the street...
His immediate neighbors would hear me yell at him too, they all hated him too,
they told me was a prick always, for what ever reasons too...

I went off on that guy a bunch of times, yelling at him to pick up the dog crap...
I was tempted to turn him in too, but I felt sorry for the lame ol'prick...

It would have been a $50 fine the 1st infraction/report & $100 the 2nd
& $250 fine from them on after the 3rd time, when {IF} he was caught...
I knew he was a retired cantankerous ol'fart, former state union rep,
with absolutely no friends & he was on a fixed income I'd imagine...

It still really pissed me off,
I wanted to retaliate so bad,
I'd liked to kick his a$$,
but figured he's just not worth it...

Now I need {want} a beer my blood pressure is going higher as I type...LOL

I live in an area now with a retired car guy across the street with
a nice $100k 47 Ford Pro-Street & a nice clean 69 Chevelle 396-SS, he's cool...
My neighbors on either side one is a Fire/Rescue/CA. Forestry guy
other side is a Ca. Game Warden I helping restore his 68 CJ-5 &
up the street a few houses is a Co. Sheriff & a CHP...
I get along with all them, it's a great neighborhood, great mix of retired & family people
{pretty much everywhere I've lived, I got along with everyone, pretty much always, even in the city}
they all know me & most come over & visit, they know all my cars, all wave & thumps up etc...

Hell my Ford f-350 diesel dually is probably louder anyway...LOL

I'm respectful & don't fire my loud stuff up too late, when little young kids are asleep
or too early in the mornings, for the retired ol'farts etc.

Great living in a rural setting, people are much more tolerant,
nowhere near as **** retentive, as the city folk....

se ya'

good luck with your neighbor issues

Hey, a frustrated person can only take so much before they snap.
The next door scallywag went ballistic one time. I put a 24" pipe in a drainage ditch that many residents share. Afterwards I covered it with dirt because I needed access across for the shop I was planning on building. I had a legal permit from the county but she still wigged out and filed a complaint. I had to hire a civil engineer to assess the potential impact of the "reduced flow" of the pipe. It cost me $800 but the Engineer sided with me. He said that the pipe will adequately accomodate any water flow up to a 75 year to 100 year flood event, which would likely overcome even the original open ditch.
She is a dick.

Neighbor problems are a pain in the butt.

What I don't understand is everyone wants to live in a nice neighborhood, and to me, having neighbors that you are at least cordial to helps make it a nice neighborhood. I have no interest in fighting with my neighbors, I'd much rather have them over for a beer. So in my opinion, I try to be tolerant of some of the stuff they do, and they are tolerant of my car stuff. It's also mutual respect: I won't fire a car up with open headers at midnight either.

Having said that, there often seems to be some douche-bag that causes problems. My buddy has one of those and there is no reasoning with him. I just don't think he is happy unless he is miserable...

I feel for you guys my neighbor is my brother so any thing I do is alright with him

I have great neighbors,we never talk politics or religion. I help them with snow they take in my garbage cans,mail and keep a eye on the house if I'm away. I don't make ANY noise before ten or after eight on a weekend. They get a kick out of old cars. It was more of a issue when everyone had young kids,now its not bad now. Vandalism or harassment? My entire property is under video surveillance and everybody knows it. These video home systems are cheap these days. You'd be surprised as they work wonders with asshole neighbors,noisy people
Sounds like my neighbors. The best. The are Libs too, can tell by comments. Oldsters. Some others have the deadbeat "grandchildren living off the tit of grandma. Lazy bastards. You see grandma or pa dragging out the trash, or mowing while the lazy millennia's sleep in.

I try to not bait anyone to get mad. I do have a car that makes a bit of noise so I do not start it early in the morning.

I lucked out again when I moved into this neighborhood 5 years ago. All my neighbors have loud vices such as , animals, guns, loud kids on atv's or dirt bikes , big annual parties, and here I come along with race cars. Got my own 1/8th mile track and slow down right in front of my house. My neighbors are great.

My favorite story about neighbors.

The Two Travelers and the Farmer

A traveler came upon an old farmer hoeing in his field beside the road. Eager to rest his feet, the wanderer hailed the countryman, who seemed happy enough to straighten his back and talk for a moment.
"What sort of people live in the next town?" asked the stranger.

"What were the people like where you've come from?" replied the farmer, answering the question with another question.

"They were a bad lot. Troublemakers all, and lazy too. The most selfish people in the world, and not a one of them to be trusted. I'm happy to be leaving the scoundrels."

"Is that so?" replied the old farmer. "Well, I'm afraid that you'll find the same sort in the next town.

Disappointed, the traveler trudged on his way, and the farmer returned to his work.

Some time later another stranger, coming from the same direction, hailed the farmer, and they stopped to talk. "What sort of people live in the next town?" he asked.

"What were the people like where you've come from?" replied the farmer once again.

"They were the best people in the world. Hard working, honest, and friendly. I'm sorry to be leaving them."

"Fear not," said the farmer. "You'll find the same sort in the next town."

tumblr_ntco9lB51C1qzv4eyo1_1280.jpg

I have several. The lady who lives across from me is very abusive to her Disabed Adult daughter. A loud mouth and will cause trouble whenever she can. The people that live diagonally across from me have kids and grandkids along with their friends that think they can park where ever they want. One of the rocks in my yard has already damaged their cars twice. You think they would learn. The guy who owns the vacant lot next to my house. He put up an 8 foot chain link fence up on the property line 10 feet past where my 4 foot foot fence ends as far up the the right of way he could go. The people next store rent the house and let their kids do what ever they please.

Auto Transport Service
Back