• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you Return your shopping cart ?

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
1668869068070.png

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rljo7j9KvM1qa94kp.mp4

I take ours and always grab some left by others. Should have worked for Safeway...

I shop Amazon and Walmart online and leave the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Every time. So does my wife. The boys and girls at Publix who are on cart duty in the parking lot are super nice, so that helps.

Last edited:
Yes. Most grocery stores around here require a quarter deposit to get the cart in the first place. It is amazing how many people can't be bothered to take the cart back, even to get their quarter back.

I bring one from the parking lot. Leave mine in designated cart holder when finished.

Always , sometimes even grab a few extras near my car / truck if there are any near by

Every time. So does my wife. The boys and girls at Publix who are on cart duty in the parking lot are super nice, so that helps.
Sometimes the look on the cart boy/girl’s face when they realize you’re actually helping them…I can really appreciate that too.

Every single time!
Even a week after knee replacement.
People who don't return carts probably won't put the effort into washing their hands after taking a **** either!

Yes!!! If those that do not do so would and do not had ever worked for a store, and hard cart duty they would not be inclined to just leave them ant where in the parking lot. Just common courtesy and all really does go a long way. Sadly though, it is sorely lacking in these present times...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

None of you folks shop where I do, then. Carts all over the place. I usually take a couple back from the parking lot when I go in the store, and always return mine when done. Just natural courtesy; anything less is natural laziness.

Of course I do.
I also hold doors for ungrateful idiots, give money to drug addicted bums, let stray dogs in my house and fly around the world on December 24th giving toys to kids.

1 laugh 5.gif

Okay, I only return the cart. I don't do any of those other things.

Yes, and I love this guy!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back