• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do You Wear a Hat?

Ball caps a lot of the time. This is my go to for floating the river, fishing and camping. That hat has seen a lot of miles. My dad gave it to me 40 years ago when I went to college.

Deschutes (2).jpg

My head is too fat for a hat. So, I requisitioned one of the wife's tablecloths.

360_F_117918840_vNMP6mdUyN1JrDIK5frsxKWFlhRN7nJt.jpg

Another reason to wear a hat Pale Face Tonto, told me.
pops1.jpg
After hours at 2020 Papa's Dodge Car show.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When I go out in the direct sun, extended times, work or golf etc.
I wear a baseball cap, usually a mesh style golf cap
that has my old co. pro-shop logo on it
I have a crapload of them from every different golf course I've played
I usually will buy a hat & a towel, from the pro-shop to add to my collection
90% I've never worn/used, probably have a 100+, I have no idea...

when I was young I wore cowboy hats some
I was more a baseball cap kid, if I even wore a hat
usually whatever my team I was on's hat/logo/color
My dad used to buy us boys Stetsons & Boots for our birthdays
we did have a ranch & horses

I have a few other hats Like the
Aussie outback hats mesh top/sides, leather lid & brim
comfortable as hell, I wear it fishing

otherwise I don't wear a hat

I'm getting older, the hair's getting thin on top &
I'm a blonde haired blue-eyed fair-skinned 'honky'
less opportunity for skin cancer on my head
& sort of a sweat stopper keeps from cooking my brain cells

Beer, is for that :poke:

Last edited:
I'll wear a straw cowboy hat in the summer, sometimes a felt cowboy hat, or a fur trapper's hat in the snow. I'm an old-school cowboy. A hat can serve many purposes and none of them are indoors. I might wear a ball cap inside but wearing a cowboy hat inside, unless you're at a rodeo in an arena, makes you look like a drugstore cowboy. Another real cowboy trait is a white long-sleeved shirt in the summer. That's a real cowboy there. And Godammit don't wear sunglasses under your cowboy hat!

hud.jpg

Last edited:
Not usually.

Richard's Halloween Party.jpg

It was a Halloween party at Richard Boone's place. The host, co-builder of my 7-foot batch oven, was The Pimp and I had the honor of being one of his filthy 'Hoes. Got drunk on the punch. 8" platforms and a rainy night before did me no good as I fell in the mud by the fire pit ... got to wash the shoes and the skirt in the bathroom ... it was a night I'll never forget.

All the time!!! Have to keep my "Solar Sex Panel" from getting to sun burned. And up here at 5000 ft, the Sun can get to ya quicker!!!cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back