• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge Charger Daytona, 37k miles, on ebay

The way the prices on these cars is starting to climb I'm glad I bought mine when I did. It's not a bad looking car but, unless he's got documentation, I'd bet that mileage is actually 137K.

that is the Chevelle Laguna of Chargers...

Attachments

• d260.jpg
    d260.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • d239.jpg
    d239.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 5,144
just an equal comparison.. both body styles sucked... althought it can be argued the 67 was the last good body for the Chevelle and all after it sucked...LOL.. no offense meant.. I think the 68 Charger is the best body ever.. and the 69 Mach1 is up there as well and a 73 Cuda

Those 75-77 Chargers look like a 70-71 Camaro mated with a Chevy Laguna and popped out that "Charger"......

Those 75-77 Chargers look like a 70-71 Camaro mated with a Chevy Laguna and popped out that "Charger"......

for your information, im damn proud of the work ive done to this CHARGER, and this is not my only mopar, and yes i take garbage comments like yours personally .its asshats like you that make this hobby so horrible sometimes , but ,thats ok, im used to getting disrespected by chevy lovers like yourself. you should be posting your crap at z28.com. IF you even own a mopar , you clearly have no respect for the name or the cars. i would tell you what you can REALLY do with your comment , but im not trying to get banned. its too bad that some people cant just enjoy and admire the cars regardless of the make or model but instead, feel the need to talk sh*t. get a life dude for real. i suppose you have another one of the 4 million dukes of hazzard clones sitting next to your nova

Last edited:
I'm having a ball with my Cordoba, everytime we go cruising, take it to the track, or show it (including Daytona a couple of years ago) it's the only one there and we get lots of positive comments.

Auto Transport Service
Back