• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Dodge wood grain steering wheel with horn pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a Dodge wood grain steering wheel with a Dodge Black Horn pad but will has one crack which can be repaired overall real nice shape asking 500 plus the shipping please PM me if you have an interest

20210925_130736.jpg 20210925_130750.jpg

Mopar saver thank you very much for that that bread was about me buying wasn't anything about me selling like I have replied in my other thread when I was on disability I made some deals an overextended myself and had to back out of the deals People Help parts for me and they were upset and rightly so that situation has been corrected and was never nothing about me selling

The second thread that you post is because a gentleman got upset because I did not buy his $40 pair of shocks because we were not able to come to agreement the way he wanted to do business and I didn't want to do business his way so I moved along and he got pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back