• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone from New Jersey know Marven Mon Wing Chin?

Nope,,,,,never heard of him.
Hey Al...you don't know him but you might know me his son. I was the guy that saw you in Carlise while driving by. I got the 318 from you. My cousin is Ron and he lives in Long Island.

Went to cruise night, guy there knew him, Marvin was from Williamstown section of Monroe Township Gloucester County NJ. He believes Marvin had 2 Chargers, said Marvin's kids are great youngsters. He will be going to funeral Saturday.
Thats correct!

Hey Al...you don't know him but you might know me his son. I was the guy that saw you in Carlise while driving by. I got the 318 from you. My cousin is Ron and he lives in Long Island.

The car isn't for sale
Sorry for your loss. Having moved from Maple Shade New Jersey last September, I got into the habit of checking the obits regularly. When I saw your dad, I knew with a Charger like that someone here had to know him or have met him. I hope all goes well today.

Auto Transport Service
Back