• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone from New Jersey know Marven Mon Wing Chin?

Sad when one of ours dies, no matter where or US nationality...
RIP Marven

Never heard of him, and I have lived in New Jersey most all of my 65 years on this planet

Palermo is just on mainland inside of Ocean City & south of Mamora, sounds like club would be a SJ shore group (below Atlantic City Expressway, NOT a "Jersey Shore" tv show area, LBI, too far north) or Vineland group.

His name seems familiar for some odd reason. I'm thinking he might of been a member of the www.dodgecharger.com board or I think he was or use to be over on Moparts a long time ago. I won't promise but, I could of swore I've seen the name somewhere. Sorry to hear of his passing especially at 52 years old.

R.I.P. Marven Mon Wing Chin

Went to cruise night, guy there knew him, Marvin was from Williamstown section of Monroe Township Gloucester County NJ. He believes Marvin had 2 Chargers, said Marvin's kids are great youngsters. He will be going to funeral Saturday.

It's not where I'm from... it's where I've been for many years... the state of insanity otherwise known as... New Jersey ! ... go ahead, feel sorry for me :drinks:
The old saying goes "if you don't like the weather you can always move"
So NO I don't feel sorry for you
I choose to live close to my family

Too young for that fate at 52. Sounds like a great guy and Dad. RIP Marvin.

Auto Transport Service
Back