• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know what this might go to? Steering wheel photo ID

Rustymopar

Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this might go to? Steering wheel photo ID

Attachments

• Steering wheel.JPG
    Steering wheel.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 327
Try 69/70 b-body !

Attachments

• Picture 227.jpg
    Picture 227.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 280
So there are no issues with using it on my 69 Superbee? My black Wheel was cracked and crappy.

Do you have the correct collar that goes with it ? The wheel will fit,you will need a 69 collar ,the 70 is larger at the bottom,it will fit but is larger diameter than the top housing on the column.

I've seen these steering wheels in 67-69 Barracudas and 68-70 B-bodies. Emblem in center of horn pad is different on various models.

Do you have the correct collar that goes with it ? The wheel will fit,you will need a 69 collar ,the 70 is larger at the bottom,it will fit but is larger diameter than the top housing on the column.

I'm hoping my 69 Collar will work.

62MAX, Now it's clear as mud. It sounds like you are saying the wheel is the same for 69 and 70, just that the collar and horn ring is a different size to accommodate the steering column collar. So I guess I've got 69 collars? Can you send me a higher res pic of yours please? And I'm wondering if you have an answer to a different question, for a 70, when the wheel is centered, where would the index spline be on the steering wheel (and hopefully column too), 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock?
20140804_103221.jpg20140804_103251.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back