• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

been a while

lazy mushface.jpg

so Rebel was dragging his hind leg the other night, and putting no weight on it....... I was like, oh no; I just dropped over 5K on building materials

next day he was much better, 2 days later back to normal chasing Mr Squirrel ........ I'm so relieved

so Rebel was dragging his hind leg the other night, and putting no weight on it....... I was like, oh no; I just dropped over 5K on building materials

next day he was much better, 2 days later back to normal chasing Mr Squirrel ........ I'm so relieved
REBEL!!! Joint issue?

My shepherds never got into the Frisbee thing, but there are so many balls/toys around, they don't need a Frisbee. They have daytime balls, and nighttime balls (hold em under a lamp, they glow in the dark), at least one or more each, of each set.

20220330_120347.jpg

20220330_120340.jpg

My shepherds never got into the Frisbee thing, but there are so many balls/toys around, they don't need a Frisbee. They have daytime balls, and nighttime balls (hold em under a lamp, they glow in the dark), at least one or more each, of each set.
LOL I know the whole ball thing, glow balls, lighted balls, and balls with holes for treats. It’s the same with Frisbees.

I've been looking for a dog, and I want certain breed. I've run across a young adult female, and I think she might have potential. She went through something traumatic and it's made her timid. The risk with it is fear aggression. My first was a one-year-old rescue who was timid. The breed is easy to train, but it's also easy to damage with harsh treatment. All that to say, would you guys look at this correspondence I got and offer opinions or advice? She would be my only dog and I wouldn't be getting another until she was better. I know she will be shy in some situations for the rest of her life.

Hi Sam
She is very sweet. I got her from Denmark when she was a puppy. I shipped her back to Denmark last year to be bred and when she got their she was very unhappy and didn't trust people no more. She came home here and she is not the same. She is just a little scar of people. I have been working on her and had a lot of people come over to love her and she is much better. I think she just need time to come back to herself. I just don't know what happen but she is not to same as she was when she left here.
She is very loving and sweet to all people. She don't have a mean bone in her body!

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 7.48.54 AM.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back