• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

20230610_160833.jpg

My ball spinner works well enough to keep me going, but has issues. The motor weighs too much to have at the end of the contraption. Now, I'm thinking of spinning with a speedometer cable run through small gas line. I heed a head of some sort to hold the cable on the end opposite of the motor. Any ideas are appreciated.

P1017855.JPG
P1017873.JPG
Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 9.43.41 AM.png

That awkward smile your dog gives you when she’s had enough of the picture taking

IMG_6505.jpeg

Yesterday was Boomer’s 11 month birthday. We had friends visit from out of town and they wanted to get together. Since Tilly passed a little over a week ago we haven’t been inclined to leave him home all alone. He had company with Tilly. So we all went on a big hike. He got to dip his feet ( and a big drink) in a Great Lake. We got take out for lunch and ate in a pretty park on the bay. Then off to a cidery for flights.
This was his very first big outing and you would think he had years of experience. He didn’t mind other people or dogs on the hike. He just hung out at the park while little kids romped and played. At the cidery, he just layed down next to my chair on the outdoor covered patio. He calmly watched other people and folks playing corn hole 20 feet away.
Again, this was his first go at a big day being in public, and he shined like a diamond! Lots of people came over to pet him…which he really loved. When we got home he just crashed out. A tired little puppy dog.
We are so very proud of him !

IMG_1433.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back