• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

haven't seen my little buddy in a while since I got hurt at work and have been put on medical leave till surgery haven't done much but have gained weight here is a shot of my buddy Dozer
surgeweb
my youngest son and I went for a long walk through the Metro park by us he has grown up to ba a real good boy
this is Gabby this winter when we went for a long walk through the woods
surgeweb
this is her waiting to go in the pool one of her favorite things to do all day
surgeweb
my youngest son Luke and Gabby and I at Bradley Woods going out on a trail
surgeweb
this is my youngest son and Doz at the trails again last week ,I have days when I can walk and there are days that I cant stand this was a good day and is was sure hot
surgeweb
no photos @snakeyes

just blank spots

Smiley I can't See **** -Ray Charles-.jpg

We lost our awesome 12-1/2 year old yellow Lab in January this year as we had one other dog also. Well we have gotten two more dogs since then and we now have three awesome dogs that are all Lab mixes. The puppy is a Lab/Beagle mix and is 6 months old and the guy on my right is a Lab/Aussie Shepard mix who is 4. And the guy on my left is a Lab/Border Collie mix and he is almost 10 and I love them all . Ron

414257933.jpg

This is our 12-1/2 year old yellow Lab that we lost in January this year. She was a sweetheart as to me she was that once in a life time dog. She was the sweetest and most kind dog I have ever owned or know of. And I loved her so much that it tore my heart out when we lost her. I cried the most in my life the day we lost her. She was definetly a special girl and it still hurts without her. But I love my 3 awesome dogs we have now also as they are also all sweet loving dogs who are a big part of our family. Ron

414122686.jpg

I do know the hurt of a sick pet. The first time was in 2010 when the Wife's 13 1/2 year old Border Collie/Rottweiller got too frail from bone cancer and had to be let go. This was a strong and proud dog and to see him get sick like that was horrible.
The most recent was last year, our Pit Bull female named Domino. That girl was so much fun, so sweet. She got brain cancer and degraded to the point where she had no balance or coordination. I could not bear to see her struggle so hard when she had been so strong and vital just a short time before.
Not to be all doom and gloom though! We currently have 3 again. Rocket is the Border Collie. Barney is the tan colored male Pit Bull and Pebbles is the white/dark gray female Pit Bull. Great dogs, I get lots of smiles from their silly antics!

IMG_E1150.JPG

This is our 12-1/2 year old yellow Lab that we lost in January this year. She was a sweetheart as to me she was that once in a life time dog. She was the sweetest and most kind dog I have ever owned or know of. And I loved her so much that it tore my heart out when we lost her. I cried the most in my life the day we lost her. She was definetly a special girl and it still hurts without her. But I love my 3 awesome dogs we have now also as they are also all sweet loving dogs who are a big part of our family. Ron

View attachment 799624
My deepest & heartfelt condolences
goes out to you & your family for the loss of a loved one...

Good girl, gods speed RIP

View attachment 799624
Am so sorry for your lost, some say that a dog is like family and that's a lie, dogs are family and hurt the same or even worst, she was loved and care like she deserves.

Ive many dogs, but like you 383man, a female yellow lab is the one who stole heart. She brings a cup of sugar into my life every day with her sweetness.

Whoever said the phrase, "and the lord knoweth no greater love than that of a dog for its master" must have had a female Lab

Labrador retrievers are amazing. I have 3 Lab mixes, and thank goodness for the 50% Lab or they would be less manageable disposition wise.
My black Lab Bud and my wife's chocolate Lab Cocoa were typical "I love everyone" Labs. Bud was protective of the car if I wasn't in it, and both would bark at strangers who were outside the house, but once people were permitted entry, well Bud and Cocoa just knew the only purpose of their visit was to play with and pet them.

This is the last pic I have of my beautiful girl Lab as this was about 1 week before we lost this sweetheart. Ron

414265293.jpg

And this pic was taken about 5 days ago as its me and my awesome dogs we have now. All black dogs as I have to look close so I don't mix them up. They are all Lab mixes and they are all great dogs. Ron

414265294.jpg

This is the last pic I have of my beautiful girl Lab as this was about 1 week before we lost this sweetheart. Ron

View attachment 807204

And this pic was taken about 5 days ago as its me and my awesome dogs we have now. All black dogs as I have to look close so I don't mix them up. They are all Lab mixes and they are all great dogs. Ron

View attachment 807207
She looked like a typical, sweet, adorable, loving Lab...
I have 3 Lab mixes, all rescues. They are some of my favorite companions, friends, children! Always happy to see me, never judgemental, they LIVE to be with me.
Lots of great dogs, but Labs are awesome.

Last pic of Chuy in his favorite spot, sedated and waiting for the man.
I lost a great friend and family last Friday, house is just not the same now.
20190719_204326.jpg

View attachment 807342

He was a good looking fellow. I know if you loved him the way I love mine then that was one hard day for you. I told myself I would try and hold it together when we took Alley our yellow Lab to the Vets as she could not get up and walk at all anymore. And I knew she was not coming home. But I could not control myself and I lost it at the Vets and broke down. Seeing her laying there with them beautiful eyes looking at me and I could not do anything to help her just tore me up. She was a family member to us and it hurt so much that I could not help her and I could not help it as I broke down and cried my eyes out as I loved her so much. As you all said they love us all the time no matter what. She was definetly that special Lab as she was like all Labs are just so loving and kind to all. Ron

She looked like a typical, sweet, adorable, loving Lab...
I have 3 Lab mixes, all rescues. They are some of my favorite companions, friends, children! Always happy to see me, never judgemental, they LIVE to be with me.
Lots of great dogs, but Labs are awesome.

I agree as Labs are just such loving adorable dogs. My three I have now are all Lab mixes and they all are great loving dogs. I thought it might take three dogs to help repair the huge hole she left in my heart and I am so glad to have three awesome loving dogs now. Ron

I was the last one to stay with Cocoa, our chocolate Lab.
I had to hold it together so she wouldn't get upset.
I got the last kiss she ever gave as my reward.
Once she was gone, I was able to let my feelings out too.
I felt more of the "daddy resposibility" thing to get her body to the pet crematorium, but I was able to mourn our loss later.
It helps for me to focus on all of the love and great times we had, but that last kiss was a gift from her no one else got, and it was worth every minute of the time I spent with her to make sure she had "daddy" there until she was gone.

I did the same for my girl Alley my yellow Lab. My son could not stay in the room and had to go outside but I held her and hugged her until the end as I wanted her to see a loving face until the end also. The worst day of my life by far. Ron

View attachment 807342
So, so sorry to hear that, RIP Chuy

you have my deepest & heartfelt condolences too

Local car show yesterday, THE best things there? Retired Ohio highway patrol couple with 7 Golden’s!!! ( 3 of them were rescues)

6100C170-1416-49D3-B92D-75036BBCB97E.jpeg

Lol, the wife saw me coming with phone out and she said “ want a picture”?. One word and dogs quit drinking & lined up. Almost cried on the spot.

Auto Transport Service
Back