• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

tumblr_pt2lhtX47M1rlfxcbo1_500.jpg

My oldest saw this on the wall at Atlanta airport today.

AF8BE609-2934-45C6-AA15-A30759BC4527.jpeg

So my chocolate lab started to loose some hair and itch a lot. I thought he might have sun burn from heat lamp, so I raised it up. Well it was not getting better. Before I could take him to the vet I found a dead fox in my barn, that is where my dog spends his days. The fox died of mange. Guess what, my dog has mange! Luckily it is treatable, but he looks like ****. The vet asked if my dog would have chased the fox out I said if the fox wasn’t scared of my dog the probably snuggled in the dog house.

Here's the YouTube video if anyone wants to share.
Lol!

This thread is pretty old. So, forgive me if I shard this story already.

When I was married we had a small (under 50 pounds), female German Shepherd. We named her Heidi from the Shirley Temple film of the same name.

We had a habit of going out to dinner one night per weekend. This night, the wife had made some pineapple upside down cakes to take to Christmas gathering at my Mom's. The cakes were taken out of the even and left to cool on the back of the corner booth style table while we went to eat. When we returned in about an hour or so we were not met, as usual, at the front door by Heidi and started to call her name. Well, we finally found her hiding behind some furniture, as if she knew she was in trouble. Heidi had eaten all of the 9" round cake and half of the 13" x 9", Her belly was so full she looked like a pot-bellied pig. Realizing how much she was suffering already we just laughed and let it go.

I watched this yesterday about pre-contact dogs in the Americas. I learned a thing or two about the family history of man's best friend and what CTVT is.

Elvis's puppy photo, just because he was/is so cute

he's about 4-1/2 now, Bubba (Pointer mix) was a foster dog

Elvis & Bubba 8-6-2015 9 weeks #2.JPG

IMG_4102.JPG
IMG_1163.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG
Smokey Joe. A Pomeranian. He was born blind. First thing I taught him was "watch out!"
Mazie Mae. A stray I took in. At first I thought she was some sort of Greyhound. She's a Black Mouth Cur. Poor Miss Mazie, her only friend is a cat, and she hates cats. Miss Kitty (another stray) really likes Mazie, which is odd because Miss Kitty doesn't like other animals.

View attachment 888373 View attachment 888372 View attachment 888369 Smokey Joe. A Pomeranian. He was born blind. First thing I taught him was "watch out!"
Mazie Mae. A stray I took in. At first I thought she was some sort of Greyhound. She's a Black Mouth Cur. Poor Miss Mazie, her only friend is a cat, and she hates cats. Miss Kitty (another stray) really likes Mazie, which is odd because Miss Kitty doesn't like other animals.
Thanks for taking care of this beautiful dogs and for adopt one

We lost our last Golden in Oct.( Mother-in-laws dog.) I knew it wouldn’t last after having 7 Goldens over the yrs. 8 weeks old, breeder was only 15 mi. away. Happy wife/life! This 0400 outside crap is ridiculous!

1280B04F-DDBB-45D2-B566-FDD4B51E9C5B.jpeg 52207ED4-2798-4515-9053-36057EB3D74E.jpeg

How cute he/she is.
Weelll, not the 4am crap. Do you know how long it takes to get dressed for cold weather while worrying if she’ll pee before I get ready? Happened once already. I believe the better-half would go outside naked in the winter(?)!

My girlfriends shepherd wakes her up around 0200 to pee, and wakes me up at around 0500 to play ball. She's two. How many more years of this?

20190531_165410.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back