• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

5917889312_ea6ed8f9f4_h.jpg

Dogs...
Are...
AWESOME!!
I hope to one day be the person my dog thinks I am....
That was well said!!
My dog is 16 and blind. I didn't move for months after buying our new condo, which I couldn't pass up, because of her walking into things and not wanting to screw her up with a new floor plan. She's hanging in there, so we moved. It took months for her to find her way around. My son help pick her out and when he passed away, she didn't understand where he went, just like us. To say we love our dog would be an understatement..... Remember.... Friendship is the only beast, that's never known to bite, until it dead.

That was well said!!
My dog is 16 and blind. I didn't move for months after buying our new condo, which I couldn't pass up, because of her walking into things and not wanting to screw her up with a new floor plan. She's hanging in there, so we moved. It took months for her to find her way around. My son help pick her out and when he passed away, she didn't understand where he went, just like us. To say we love our dog would be an understatement..... Remember.... Friendship is the only beast, that's never known to bite, until it dead.
you're a good man

Dog I don't trust people who don't like dogs -but-.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back