• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

This is Radar. We just adopted him Monday. (After a scary try with another "boxer mix".)
He is a Boxer around 3 years old. Very friendly and nosey.
Lots of energy and needs to learn some manners though.

View attachment 1122940
We just adopted one. We lost our guy ( Mopar ) about three months ago to a neurological disorder, he was 8 1/2. Our new boy ( Max, as in wedge ) is about 4. Great, Boxer only rescue we found in Phoenix. We were very impressed by their thorough adoption process, even came to the house before we were considered. We brought him home Sunday, it’s like he’s been here since day one. You’ve got a good looking pup! Enjoy that boy!

We just adopted one. We lost our guy ( Mopar ) about three months ago to a neurological disorder, he was 8 1/2. Our new boy ( Max, as in wedge ) is about 4. Great, Boxer only rescue we found in Phoenix. We were very impressed by their thorough adoption process, even came to the house before we were considered. We brought him home Sunday, it’s like he’s been here since day one. You’ve got a good looking pup! Enjoy that boy!
I'm glad you found him.
We feel really lucky. We didn't rule out other breed or mixes, in fact I wanted a medium size terrier. But we have had boxers before and they really suit us.
Adoption seems to be a whole world to itself now. One agency didn't think we were giving our previous dogs enough heartworm meds!(interviewed our vet!)
Then we had a woman bring a dog to our house, which proceeded to try to attack my elderly neighbor lady.
It's a shame that there are so many unwanted dogs, many of them to aggressive for the average pet owner.

Brandie playing in her pool to cool off, 98deg. And playing with our other kids in the shade.

D54D9F60-DFCD-4CBC-91E2-D8076BEB3DEE.jpeg FF338BDA-531A-49A1-A852-99AF4E6ABCAF.jpeg B4F25C9A-E747-4A67-9DD0-E375CAFC099D.jpeg

I'm glad you found him.
We feel really lucky. We didn't rule out other breed or mixes, in fact I wanted a medium size terrier. But we have had boxers before and they really suit us.
Adoption seems to be a whole world to itself now. One agency didn't think we were giving our previous dogs enough heartworm meds!(interviewed our vet!)
Then we had a woman bring a dog to our house, which proceeded to try to attack my elderly neighbor lady.
It's a shame that there are so many unwanted dogs, many of them to aggressive for the average pet owner.
The lady we were working with had three in mind for us. Two were still in the foster part of their program. He had just got the okay for the adoption process, he had been there just over a month. She said if we didn’t want him, the others would be ready this week. Max won us over with his overall demeanor and sweetness. I think we both got lucky. They never brought a dog to the house, we went there, it was an amazing place. Take care sir.

They call it "brindle".
Yes, but Strider does not have stripes.
At first we thought he was black with the white markings.
Then we gave him a bath and in the sun you can see brown areas, especially on his shoulders.
My wife looked it up, boxers cannot be black, so I guess they still call it brindle.

The lady we were working with had three in mind for us. Two were still in the foster part of their program. He had just got the okay for the adoption process, he had been there just over a month. She said if we didn’t want him, the others would be ready this week. Max won us over with his overall demeanor and sweetness. I think we both got lucky. They never brought a dog to the house, we went there, it was an amazing place. Take care sir.
Yes, after the first one we decided we would go meet the dog first.

Not mine.
Maybe I'll get a Malinois after I retire, but I'm partial to GSDs.
23936.jpeg
23938.jpeg
23940.jpeg

Last edited:
Malinois have an intensity that next level all the time.... You need to give them a job or they will find a job.. And you might not like what they choose... LOL... Mine was a little crazy... He was a rescue, he'd been attacked by coyotes as a puppy & when I adopted he he'd been sedated... It made him seem pretty mellow... Then the drugs wore off & the worst of his wounds healed... By that point I kinda knew he was gonna need allot of work... He was with me constantly for about eight years... Great dog, just had a few "Quirks" LOL..

Malinois have an intensity that next level all the time.... You need to give them a job or they will find a job.. And you might not like what they choose... LOL... Mine was a little crazy... He was a rescue, he'd been attacked by coyotes as a puppy & when I adopted he he'd been sedated... It made him seem pretty mellow... Then the drugs wore off & the worst of his wounds healed... By that point I kinda knew he was gonna need allot of work... He was with me constantly for about eight years... Great dog, just had a few "Quirks" LOL..
Any pics Wild?:xscuseless:

I had a bunch but I had a computer crash that wiped out about 9K photos..
Ouch! I can relate, a little. I broke my tablet in a fit of pissed off at a game i was playing, and lost a bunch of good photos and some games that i haf been playing on it for years.

Auto Transport Service
Back