• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

And the other one who “didn’t steal the ribbon” doing her best to pretend she’s not guilty but it’s always her. If it’s on the floor it’s in her bed.

Cliff Ramsdell
87735D43-65F1-41C1-9405-AC2709FD90B6.jpeg

Last one. It’s dinner time and they both know they can’t be in the kitchen which is the threshold. Milo always push’s the limit.

Cliff Ramsdell
2FE13631-C34C-47B8-B7C7-B6A7B56CF03A.jpeg

Brandy’s new place to lay down when outside, clear window cover. She’s just not right, or a 6 months just doesn’t know any better.

87886D33-FAB9-4BEE-BEC5-823AC36C4C7F.jpeg

Remy always has to have the first drink of cold water before the bonky donkeys do....

20210813_181241.jpg

How many donkeys? My neighbor had one and I loved that little ****
Two, both jacks. Ajax & Atlas. One standard and one mini. Plus three sheep, three ducks, 14 chickens and two cats and one big dog. All are rescues or born here on Leaping Donkey Farm.

After seventeen years of unconditional love, I did what I had to do. I put my best friend down today. Mimi was 17 and blind and with all the seizure she's been having her quality of life was not there and with tears in my eyes we said goodbye. It broke my wife's heart and that hurt me even more, she doesn't deserve all this, but, who does. To make things worse, my son helped pick her out, now they're both gone. Till we all meet again!!!
20180411_190844.jpg

After seventeen years of unconditional love, I did what I had to do. I put my best friend down today. Mimi was 17 and blind and with all the seizure she's been having her quality of life was not there and with tears in my eyes we said goodbye. It broke my wife's heart and that hurt me even more, she doesn't deserve all this, but, who does. To make things worse, my son helped pick her out, now they're both gone. Till we all meet again!!!
View attachment 1164912

sorry for your loss...... the worst days of my life were spent dealing with what you're going through...... chin up, 17 is a hell of a run and you made it possible

Auto Transport Service
Back