• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Fkn dogs, they just make life better....
DSCF0655.JPG

Rebel has a distinct smile when he is happy..... which is most of the time

smile1.JPG

smile2.JPG

smile3.JPG

I wish I could hav gotten a video of the cat playing with his tail. I think he was teasing her

09B776FD-E2CB-4E94-B356-E50011ADE631.jpeg

Holy Crap! wife dug up a box of photos out of the basement......... this is "Shelly", named after a girl who followed me around like a puppy, true story. I know exactly when this was; 1984, I was 19.......lmao @ the red paint on my shirt, VH was the "Van House". I worked in the paint dept. doing 2 and 3 tone patterns in Centari. The good old days!

MarkandShelly.PNG

Rebel's puppy school group photo....... class of '17......... 2 other Cane Corsos in the group........ nothing beats a pile of puppies!

PuppySchool.PNG

Our old English springer spaniel passed away over a year ago. Been quiet around the house and shop.
We got our new boy, Baxter, on the weekend.
87F9E493-B2BB-4856-8D45-CD87805400A9.jpeg

morning shenanigans ....... excuse the mess, the boy and I tend to trash this room on a regular basis

tug1.jpg

tug2.jpg

tug3.jpg

Mexican stand-off (local dog vs local cat):

someone needs to feed that damn dog more quality food
I can see his 'hind/hip & back bones' way to easily

cute/cool shot of them playing thou

Our old English springer spaniel passed away over a year ago. Been quiet around the house and shop.
We got our new boy, Baxter, on the weekend.
View attachment 1184485
cute lil' dude

ya' gotta love puppies, even if they are a PITA at times

sorry to hear about the loss of a (Springer) fur baby
you have my deepest heartfelt condolences

Auto Transport Service
Back