• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Sorry to hear you're expecting bad news, Cranky. Best wishes for a good verdict.
I must admit, I have the best of the doggie world. My girlfriend feeds and cleans up after ours, my job is to play with them five times a day, and cover vet bills. I'll take that bargain.
Well, I expected things to be worse and well, they were about to get there so imo, I saved her from going down that hole. The doc gave her a sedative and then a bit later anesthesia and she went to sleep laying over my shoulder but she got all of her favorite treats before passing out.....heck, she was ready to take a nap after all the treats she had.

Well, I expected things to be worse and well, they were about to get there so imo, I saved her from going down that hole. The doc gave her a sedative and then a bit later anesthesia and she went to sleep laying over my shoulder but she got all of her favorite treats before passing out.....heck, she was ready to take a nap after all the treats she had.
A dog’s love never goes away, no matter where they are.
911062E4-B9BA-4EFF-821F-729C469E4B5F.jpeg

We Can only say we know how you feel, but can only relate to our losses. We were on one of our trips with our camper van in in 2011. Our English Springer Tyson was quite arthritic. We decided we were too selfish, to recognize the pain he had, so we had him go to doggy heaven in Tucson. The clinic was So Good, we were there to see him go to sleep. Afterwords, my wife said she regretted that I was alone when we had to put a mother and daughter to sleep 3 weeks apart. They were so good to us, and compassionate. We had had him cremated, after we were home for awhile, we received his ashes in an urn in a box, along with a sympathy card. We sent them a message stating how much we appreciated the gesture.
It was a very long trip back without him sitting on the floor between the buckets with his head on either my wife’s thigh or mine.
My Father always said ( if you see how a man treats his pets, you will have a fairly good idea of his character).

I look at the sawtooth mountains and see fresh powder and smile, we need it.
Road by the Sawtooth's on my harley in 1997.... Absolutely stunning..... surprised the Californians havent' turned it into a rock quarry....

So, so sorry for all the lost loved ones here.

But the BEST thing to do is share love with someone new. Picking up a new puppy tomorrow. Pics to follow.....

Lucky dog. ...and I mean you.
I held a 2 week old Cocker yesterday. I talked to him as he slept in my hands. His mother finally missed him and came to me. She is a sweety, she stretched further and further until she nearly fell out of the car window trying to get me to pet her.

I am so anxious for my new lab, I pick him up in 18 days
Elvis & Bubba 8-6-2015 9 weeks #1.JPG

I loved the puppy stage

Elvis & Bubba 7-27-2015 8-weeks on deck (1).JPG

they are so fun & willing to do anything

Elvis & Bubba 7-27-2015 8-weeks on deck (2).JPG

My boy Elvis right after 8 weeks old, photo is about a week, after I got him
sitting, staying & fetching already

Bubba the rescue, I was fostering too
I miss Bubba

Looks like I'll be putting down one of my prairie dogs later today. Have a vet appointment a 3 and don't expect good news.....it's never easy....
So sorry to hear!! I've been a person that will squash the bad guy, carry the good guy and never blink an eye. This thread can bring me to my knees............... I got a lawyer once and legally beat this guy till he asked me to stop. He treated his dog like ****. My lawyer asked when I wanted to stop, I said, I'm done with me and my feelings, now this is for the dog. It still upsets me to think about it....... Never mind what it cost me, it cost him more.

So sorry to hear!! I've been a person that will squash the bad guy, carry the good guy and never blink an eye. This thread can bring me to my knees............... I got a lawyer once and legally beat this guy till he asked me to stop. He treated his dog like ****. My lawyer asked when I wanted to stop, I said, I'm done with me and my feelings, now this is for the dog. It still upsets me to think about it....... Never mind what it cost me, it cost him more.
I got to thinking several posts back about how my cousin treated his dog and then saw this one. He was terrible to that dog but he was also a spoiled brat and the youngest out of 3 and got a lot of stuff that his brothers didn't get. My aunt told me that he wasn't planned and well, he ended up being about 10 years younger than his brothers. Not only was he mean to his dog, he was also an asshole and we ended up in a few fights. I'm 3 years older than him but he was bigger but usually got the better of him. We don't talk unless we both end up at a family gathering but have tried to stay in touch over the years but not anymore. It's clear that he's still an asshole and don't care for anymore of those being around me. And yeah, I'm having a hard time reading some of the posts here too.....

I got to thinking several posts back about how my cousin treated his dog and then saw this one. He was terrible to that dog but he was also a spoiled brat and the youngest out of 3 and got a lot of stuff that his brothers didn't get. My aunt told me that he wasn't planned and well, he ended up being about 10 years younger than his brothers. Not only was he mean to his dog, he was also an asshole and we ended up in a few fights. I'm 3 years older than him but he was bigger but usually got the better of him. We don't talk unless we both end up at a family gathering but have tried to stay in touch over the years but not anymore. It's clear that he's still an asshole and don't care for anymore of those being around me. And yeah, I'm having a hard time reading some of the posts here too.....
I still haven't gotten over the loss of our last dog. Yes, I've moved past it, but it still brings me sadness. It's just how I'm wired I guess.

The baby of the family... I married one, worst mistake any body can make

So mine has figured out if he comes in my bedroom EARLY and walks around making growling noises I think he needs to go out... He is a liar, he wants breakfast.... I go to the door to let him out and he runs to his food bowl.. What am I to do, he just might have to go.... LOL
LOOK he is laughing at me.... Lil Bastard...
DSCF0848.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back