• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

I've been through that exact scenario. I didn't want to say anything because mine had stomach cancer. Glad to hear it wasn't.

Well, we took a chance with the surgery. No other option except to put him down. Turns out he had a piece of clothesline with a knot in it from hie esophagus to his bowel !! There was quite an "amazing" amount of grass packed in it !! NO CANCER !! They had to open him in 2 places to get it all out. Now he can heal !!!

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers !!!
That is great news. Hope he comes through 100%.

Well, we took a chance with the surgery. No other option except to put him down. Turns out he had a piece of clothesline with a knot in it from hie esophagus to his bowel !! There was quite an "amazing" amount of grass packed in it !! NO CANCER !! They had to open him in 2 places to get it all out. Now he can heal !!!

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers !!!
Really nice to see that goods things do happen!

5BEE7043-F060-49BA-AF71-C489AAEE4E32.jpeg
260DDB47-7E70-4864-8B40-FA99BF84A9D5.jpeg

You know the actor James Woods is a certified genius and a certified animal lover, but his Twitter has the best pet videos.

Check out "fluffiest stumble Bois (that's how they spelled it) of all time" from Paws Tube on you tube. Cutest puppies in the world falling all over. Only two minutes. If I knew how to post it here, I would. I watched it ten times straight.

Skytrooper,
An update on how your pal is doing?
I lost a Bull Mastive after he swallowed
a tennis ball.

KC is recovering very well !! We are feeding him small amounts of canned dog food every 2 hours and toss his pills in it. Today he has moved up to a quarter can at a time. He is acting normally and appears exceptionally happy ! We are checking him daily for fever as possible infection comes into play 3-5 days post surgery. It is great having him so much more normal again !

Here is a pic of the rope. It is all kind of unravelled, but you can clearly see the big knot near the 13" mark on the tape measure. I washed out the tangle and then soaked it in a bleach and water solution. Now that it is all dried, I will take it back to the vet's office !

IMG_2991.jpg

Got back from a trip to the hills with the kids. Had to get away from the heat, low 70s up there today.

9AE9077C-AF8A-44BE-93B6-463CF475C7FE.jpeg

4A02EFD4-898B-47F5-A23E-2799FE3BF0BD.jpeg

9FD3E263-69C9-4C9F-A7C1-AA6CD542CFEF.jpeg

64BA7F88-82A8-43CD-8653-EB0F01DC5FB9.jpeg

DC344CB7-8496-4F42-A580-6DF0F66C5D31.jpeg

I hope they develop a little bit of coordination when they grow up. Cute, but the breeders are jerks for letting them fall off stuff.

If those aren't the cutest things in the world, I don't know what is!

Sam, did you find that off my rec in 1446?
Yes, The way I do it is highlight the address line, then copy. By highlight, I mean I click on it once and it turns blue. Up top where it says: File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks,Window and Help, I click Edit. Then Copy, go to FBBO and paste. That's how I do it, I'm not an expert with computers.

Auto Transport Service
Back