• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Just saw a commercial selling itchy dog medicine.

Dogs can be allergic to corn. Check your dog food if your dog is itchy.

000 zzw.jpg

My new pup Bruno digging the sun on a hot day....

20220721_101213.jpg

My new pup Bruno digging the sun on a hot day....

View attachment 1319445
I marveled when my dog would lay in the alley, immune to the hot sun on a 100 degree day. He would nap for a while and then wake up, walk over to me panting with a little wag in his tail and a smile, as if to say: "Whew, that's nice". Like a steambath for a dog, and then he would continue his nap in the shade.

P1019874.jpeg
P1019876.jpeg
P1019875.jpeg

Last edited:
Only way to find crazy is to give him a 4 foot stick and see if he can get in the 36" house's door. :lol: If he gets in, GENIUS with a crazy act to throw people off!!

My first dog was pretty smart. I threw her long stick over a fence. The egress was two gates that met in the middle. They had enough space that she could walk through the gap... but then there's the stick.

She jumped the fence (half Shepherd) picked up the stick and walked right through that gap, until the stick caught. She took a couple steps back and stopped. She looked at the gap for a few seconds, then turned her head until one end would pass and she dog tracked her way through.

I love all dogs, so no need to "like" all the great stuff posted. We're Husky people, and have rescued them for 35 years. Our latest rescue, and our old guy.....
Meeska chair 2.jpg
jake 11-28-21.jpg

From a 10 pound Boston Terrier to a 30+ pound (and still growing) monster - he's 6 months old and still growing...

Chuck (snook)

2022-07-30_21-22-32.jpg

2022-07-30_21-41-53.jpg

2022-07-30_21-42-02.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back