• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Game day Go Pack Go

B99B5A19-AB8B-43B8-B41F-E6A013F7CA7E.jpeg

B24D0941-0CDE-4794-B80B-B779B3B353BB.jpeg

Had to carry him down the stairs but I think he is happy to be in the house with us.
Zeus checking it the dog treat

IMG_3693.jpeg

IMG_3695.jpeg

I want more fun time! She is down almost 20 pounds to her natural weight since we got her in October. We also found our cat today, she ran away a month ago because she thought she was replaced. Now to get them to get along.

IMG_3528.JPG
IMG_3530.JPG
IMG_2659.JPG

I want more fun time! She is down almost 20 pounds to her natural weight since we got her in October. We also found our cat today, she ran away a month ago because she thought she was replaced. Now to get them to get along.

View attachment 1586763View attachment 1586764View attachment 1586765
She doesn't look real happy, in spite of the Christmas bow.
(We have a tuxedo too, white nose and chest,white front toes, and white rear socks. Sound familiar?)

She doesn't look real happy, in spite of the Christmas bow.
(We have a tuxedo too, white nose and chest,white front toes, and white rear socks. Sound familiar?)
Older pic but she is still unhappy, tuxedo cats are the best, just need to get them to get along.

Older pic but she is still unhappy, tuxedo cats are the best, just need to get them to get along.
Ours was adopted off the street, wanna say ten years ago at least (more correctly, she adopted us), and we don't know how old she was then. She was here before any of our current batch of shepherds got here, and they all grew up from puppies with her.
They all get along okay, except for my deaf shepherd. He's scared of her. If the cat jumps on the bed while Magnum is there, he leaves, right now!

20190527_124954(0).jpg

20190527_124919.jpg

Last edited:
Ours was adopted off the street, wanna say ten years ago at least (more correctly, she adopted us), and we don't know how old she was then. She was here before any of our current batch of shepherds got here, and they all grew up from puppies with her.
They all get along okay, except for my deaf shepherd. He's scared of her. If the cat jumps on the bed while Magnum is there, he leaves, right now!
Can't blame him. To scale, we would be staring at a 40 pound cat. That's a big Bobcat, I would always respect a Bobcat's abilities.

Can't blame him. To scale, we would be staring at a 40 pound cat. That's a big Bobcat, I would always respect a Bobcat's abilities.
The puppies were around twenty pounds when they were brought home, and the cat was ten.
So, for a two hundred pound human..... she would have been a hundred pound mountain lion, lol.

We have all been climbed by a 12 pound cat in a panic and that's enough. I'm frequently in Bobcat and Mountain Lion habitat. I really should be armed more than I am. If one attacked my dog my next best weapon would be a stick.

We added another GSD rescue to the mix at the end of July. Her name is Bailey. She was rescued from a 4' X 4' (no, not a typo - four foot by four foot) chain link enclosure with 8 other dogs. Four adults and five puppies. Puppies were feral and severely undernourished when rescued. Forcibly removed from the owner's property. She has come a LONG way in 5 months. Here's a pick of her and Ruger.

jDyJOgL.jpg

I had a 1/2 GSD and 1/2 Samoyed, she was black with 4 tan socks and spots over her eyes and had the long coat of the Samoyed. I bred her with a 1/2 GSD and 1/2 Timber Wolf. This is one of the pups

P1016732.JPG

So it's the third day of no vomiting with my little girl. I think we are over it. Two weeks ago we went to the dog park. Some people had Buffalo bones and were handing them out to any dog that wanted one. What will my six month old who is off leash and 30 yards away say? By the time I got to her, she had the spinning eyes chew going on this Buffalo knuckle. While I was walking to her, she raised her head and gulped something. That night she vomited, and and a few times the next day. The next night, she vomited four times, it was Friday. Off to the vet on Saturday morning with no appointment. Rates are doubled for being weekend. Why do my dogs run under barbed wire fences or cut their foot on broken glass only on weekends? I had to get an x-ray. When butchers cut, there can be small pieces of bone stuck to the knuckles, and I knew she swallowed something. The X-ray showed some tiny chips in her colon, but they were on the way out. I carefully watched her BM's and everything kept working. I fed her two tablespoons of food every two hours. She was ravenous, but if I gave in and fed more, she would bring it up. When I see the people again, I will tell them about our experience. Some of my dog's breed have tender stomaches, but so far, she has been hardy, eating a little of whatever I eat which is often rich with butter or sauces. With medicine, she wanted to eat and I couldn't say no, but she couldn't keep it down. I've been on my knees a lot the last two weeks and cleaned a lot of floor.

Some see the Buffalo bones in a spiritual way, but those bones looked uncooked. Glad I didn't eat any, but then, I have no use for Buffalo (or Yak, I'm sure). I'm surrounded by Buffalo ranches and I've had it cooked every which way. I'd rather have Hereford or Angus.

She has been eating more the last few days and this morning, she ate a regular size breakfast.
I will never offer even a small piece of a milk bone without asking permission first. I can get a lot of pieces from a Medium Milk Bone.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back