• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

000 Not Mine 2.jpg

I am working in the yard at my mom's house, and I have my boy Magnum chained up (for only the second or third time in his life) and its KILLING me. He is so loving he can't stand to be somewhere he can't see me, his anxiety (that really started with this trip to Cali with me, none of his dog family or my girlfriend with us) is such I can't leave him in the house. He's wearing a cone yet, and he crashes into me, and everything else too, so.....he gets a chain, but for no more than an hour at a time. (I tried tying him up with his leash...... he ate thru it......twice.)
I cannot imagine the cruelty of keeping a dog in a cage in your own home. The poor dog might as well be in the pound.
The pic is the only one I've ever got of him with both ears up. Due 100% to the cone.

View attachment 1625978
poor guy...

I'd feel sad for him too
sometime you need to do some of the stuff we don't like
for them & their own sake
I know the feeling it's tough as hell sometimes

Toga is bored having to go for ANOTHER car ride. The seat heights work out well for her.

IMG_4667.jpeg

It's taken me a while to post this without tearing up, but I lost my favorite black girlfriend to the Rainbow Bridge, last Tuesday. We had to put Mopar down. She succumbed to doggie Cancer, would not admit she was in pain, but it was obvious. She was only 6 1/2.
She was significantly responsible for my current relationship. Liz and I had broken up, but I promised to buy her a Shepherd, and I kept my promise. We have been together since.
This would have been MUCH harder, without Hemi, Magnum and Cuda.
Last photo, she's already showing signs of illness.

IMG_20221228_170658.jpg

IMG_20221228_170627.jpg

IMG_20240120_201224.jpg

It's taken me a while to post this without tearing up, but I lost my favorite black girlfriend to the Rainbow Bridge, last Tuesday. We had to put Mopar down. She succumbed to doggie Cancer, would not admit she was in pain, but it was obvious. She was only 6 1/2.
She was significantly responsible for my current relationship. Liz and I had broken up, but I promised to buy her a Shepherd, and I kept my promise. We have been together since.

View attachment 1634740

View attachment 1634741

View attachment 1634742
She's a cutey ....... so sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Very sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful black shepherd. Six and a half years old is such a gut punch. I understand only too well your pain. Please feel free to contact me. Hug the others (tears disappear in shepherds neck fluff) it does help.

RIP Mopar, run free baby

Auto Transport Service
Back