• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dont know what to do???!!!

dustinemoore

Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score
i have a 73 rr clone that needs both fenders, both quarter panels, and most of all a gas tank and filler tube. i have extra parts i can sell or maybe even trade but i don't have a clue about their value. ive looked for re-pro fenders but had no luck. does anyone know where to find some? would rather have some new ones that i didn't have to do to much work to

not sure on fenders for a 73
welcome to FBBO
maybe post the questions in the B-Body Exterior parts wanted forumsection

Try Auto metal direct... ask them where if if they don't know..... worst case is you buy 4x8 sheets of 18 gauge cold rolled mild steel UN treated and some body tools and take a class at the local voctech college. I spent my last semester at college doing my '80 D150 I bought for a dollar...
While at the same college the machine tool instructor turned my crank and made me a cam as part of a class project and when it all got done it would bounce my head off the back window like a dandelion... these projects are a life time commitment. Relax and take you're time.

Auto Transport Service
Back