• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door mechanism white plastic striker guide and spring question? 69 Charger

Rikker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:56 AM
Reaction score
I have been looking for a door lock mechanism rebuild kit for my 69 charger? All I need is the white plastic striker guide and spring.( If that is even what is called lol) Both My lock mechanisms are in good shape but would like to get new white plastic and the spring striker guide? Does anyone know where I could find a new repop or OEM?

I have a couple of NOS latches you could probably take them off off. Other than being for Mopars there's no telling what the latches fit so I'd sell them for parts.

Thank you. I was really hoping for new ones but if they do not repop them I will take what I can get. Next week when I work on the charger, I will see what I need fully. I will get back to you. Thank you for the reply!

Well they would be “new” - just that they’re on latches. Besides, I doubt those pieces were ever service parts !!

Auto Transport Service
Back