• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door panels

OSDart

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Is there anyone that has new or reconditions stock style door panels for the 65' Belvedere 1, 2 dr sedan?

SMS out of Oregon. They will make you a new set of OEM's. You will need the inner metal frames for the job, and it's not a quick process. Mine have been on order for 1 year now.

That long, huh? I can get the Super Stock door panels (which I prefer) but not the seat covers. Only a100 van seat covers. Or, I can get the stock style cloth/vinyl seat covers but no door panels. I'm not sure mix matching would look to good. I'd make my own seat covers if I could get 3-4 yards of the heat sealed Super Stock material. Legendary doesn't sell it and SMS was dodging my questions.

Did you try legendary?

You are a bit luckier, as you have a Plymouth. Legendary does offer more options for the '63-'65 Plymouths, not sure why they skip the Dodges ? I sat with their Rep at Carlisle, and they offer nothing for my '63, or '65 Dodge Sedan ?

I guess it all comes down to demand. Seems like I see more 63-65 Dodges around here than Plymouths.

I called SMS and when I asked about a timeframe, she said 8 months!!!!!!
At my age I don't even buy green bananas.

Auto Transport Service
Back