• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dream car found 1967 Coronet 500 (2 door) survivor car

The air cleaner looks newer, with vacuum motor on it. The dog dish caps are '66-'67.

Welcome from Alabama, that fender and door may be fixable, especially if you are not offended by a little mud. Ofcourse you may be able to wash and iron it. :)

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Great score you have!

IMG_4149.jpeg

Welcome, congratulations on finding your dream car

A good metal/body man can straighten the fender, maybe the door. The trick is not to do more damage in the process.

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, that fender and door may be fixable, especially if you are not offended by a little mud. Ofcourse you may be able to wash and iron it. :)
I ran it in the washing machine already. I couldn't get the wrinkles out in the drier though

Price the body work first, then price a replacement fender.

Price to fix my fender 10 years ago was over $900.

It was cheaper to drive to North Carolina and buy a rust free, dent free fender for $300.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
good luck with the Coronet

Cheers From Mobile, Alabama! I had a 67 coronet back in the day when I was just a fireman in the Navy. I remember my ex put her foot through the passenger side floorboard one day when we were driving. I got a street sign to fix the floor. I traded it in for a 1979 Dodge Magnum in 1983. That Magnum was sweet it was loaded out even had T Tops. sure wish I still had either one. Welcome here theres tons of info and help with everything.

Auto Transport Service
Back