• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DROP YOUR GRILLES OF @ GARLITS 2016 - SAVE ON SHIPPING!!!

Fellow FBBO MEMBERS... Feel free to bring your Grilles for a Resto estimate.
We do almost ALL Mopar Grilles, Headlight Bezels and many Rear Finish Panels.
:thumbsup:

With Postal rates going thru the roof, it just makes sense to drop off your stuf instead of sending. This guarantees your stuf wont be damaged in shipping also...a big factor with 60s Mopar Plastic Grilles.

67-8 CUDAS, 67-9 DARTS, 70-2 DUSTERS, 67, 68, 69 GTX, 71 CHALLENGER, 68-74 CHARGER...almost everything. Expert Polish and Plastic work. Everything painted to OEM or Custom paint specs.
I cant give you a space number, cause I always sign up at the Show...just look for my 98 Blue Ivory Dodge Duallie.
CMON BYE...PLENTY OF SEATS THIS YEAR (HA!!).
ALWAYS GREAT TO TALK WITH MY FBBO BROTHERS ----- Here are some pics of my stuf:

View attachment 367201 View attachment 367202 View attachment 367203 View attachment 367204 View attachment 367205 View attachment 367206 View attachment 367207
Do you have contact info or a website for those who can't make it. I need a truck panel restored. My email is [email protected]

Auto Transport Service
Back