• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Duck Dynasty..Happy Happy Happy

I have to say I was wrong
Been watching the show and damn funny

Never watched it until some friends borrowed us the first season on DVD this winter. Now I can't miss a show.
I like it because its pretty innocent comedy, my kids can watch, no swearing every other word isn't bleeped out.

It's completely stupid show, but I like it.... Uncle Si is a hoot, me & my Pops watch it & get a good laugh all the time, just entertainment...

I liked it better in the beginning, but now it's pretty scripted - at least the situations are. But unlike other shows that have gone scripted, I keep watching. It's still a good entertaining show - even if far fetched at times. The people seem pretty genuine - even in the scripted situations. They make me laugh, and I like the message - which comes across as sincere.

Congrats to them for all their success and the products they make all American as can be gotta give them the respect for that! But that doesn't mean I need or want to see what grandma is making for dinner or what the kids do in their spare time. Hillbilly's can be fun to watch like clowns at the circus but after awhile we need to turn the channel lol

Yes, it is mindless, stupid crap.........and I love it! It reminds me of the comedy from years ago. 3 Stooges, Jackie Gleason, Red Skelton. Funny, you don't have to watch every show or you miss what's going on, family orientated, no cussing where they have to bleep every other word out. Just wholesome comedy. If I miss a show. it's no big deal. I, too like the shows where I learn something, but sometimes I need to just relax, I turn to DD.

Auto Transport Service
Back