• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Duel Snorkel

Dcreole!

Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
My son likes the look of the duel snorkel air cleaner. He has a 318 eng. 600 cfm edelbrock carb....Is there a duel snorkel that will work for him without fabrication...can anybody help ID this one...will it work for his set-up ...this has thermostat directions on one of the snorkels...I'm thinking it's off an RV

Attachments

• snorkel.jpg
    snorkel.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 191
Yes it's a motor home breather but who cares as long as the carb opening is the right size for the carb. If you are considering buying that one find out what size the opening is for the carb and compare that to the carter your son has.

My thinking if it fits, blast it, paint it, buy a decal & drive...$80 (RV air cleaner) vs $250 (440 air cleaner)... Dollars & Sense

My thinking if it fits, blast it, paint it, buy a decal & drive...$80 (RV air cleaner) vs $250 (440 air cleaner)... Dollars & Sense

Absolutely and it's cool looking as hell like all the Mopar dual snorkles .. 99.9% will never notice the difference

I thought about doing that but all I could find was the larger bore 4bbl

Auto Transport Service
Back