• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early B Body Poly to Big Block Swap

TLH101

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Planning to swap my 318 Poly to an RB in the future.
Will I need a different K-member? Also want to keep pushbutton trans. What year BB trans will work with my cables?

20210624_144830.jpg

Just need mounts and inserts. I think 63 and 64 would work for trans. 65 would need drive shaft and some changes in trans.

You can swap the poly push button case with a big block case. And retain all your existing drive train. Very easy swap.
Doug

I have a 64 Fury 4 door with complete big block drive train in it, hasn't been ran in years but would have all the parts you would need. All you got to do is figure out how to get it there. Ps your inbox is full.

I have a 64 Fury 4 door with complete big block drive train in it, hasn't been ran in years but would have all the parts you would need. All you got to do is figure out how to get it there. Ps your inbox is full.

Thanks. This is a long term "maybe". My poly is a strong running engine, but maybe in another couple years, I may swap it out. Just gathering info right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back