• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Disc Brakes, anybody use them?

I bought the front disc brake kit for my 69 Superbee a few months back. I have not run them yet but the parts looked good and everything bolted up without any problems. Can't beat the price.

Some may remember, when i bought my GTX, it had one drum and one disc brake on the front. Kind of an odd setup to say the least.

I'm ready to get it off jack stands and back on the ground. To do this, i need to come up with a matching set of disc brakes to go with my disc brake booster/master.

From what i've seen, these ones on eBay are the most reasonable. But if they're junk, i'd like to avoid them. Anyone use these before? Or heard anything about them?

I'm not against buying original pieces and rebuilding them, but from what i've seen, the price of this kit is pretty unbeatable.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=330862895890

I'm sure they would be, drums on all four corners can sure be exciting. I think i'll pull the trigger on these and see how it goes.

I have the factory drums on all 4 corners of my 69 Barracuda and I've only almost died 3 times :headbang:
But looking at that same kit for the 66 Charger. Will be waiting for the update to see what you think!!

I just went online and there are a couple junkyards in CA that have the Dart spindles. Get the rest of the stuff from Advance or AutoZone or RockAuto? Worth a try . www.car-part.com

Im going to the Portland Swap meet in April. If i dont find any brakes up there, ill go ahead and order this kit. Ill let you guys know how things pan out. Thanks for the advice.

Auto Transport Service
Back