• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay f6 a12 bent up front end

I agree.

The 69 Coronet is thought by MANY to be the best looking B body ever built.

Many? Not ALL? :)

IF the original four speed and Dana are there and IF the correct carbs/intake/hood are there and IF the other original A12 items are with the car and IF the documentation is solid, and IF he has a lot of the replacement parts like he says he has, then ~$20 K is not a bad price.

As stated above, $20K in purchase + $20-30k in restoration costs, you would have a four speed A12 Bee for about $50K or less. That's not bad.

Some of you complaining about the cost must have not priced A12s. It's tough to get into a decent driver quality for less than $50k; especially a four speed.

Well said 696pack! I agree totally! If this were a 383 Superbee if would be a little overpriced for me, but it is an A12!!!

The 69 Coronet is thought by MANY to be the best looking B body ever built.

Daryl, I think >82K Road Runners sold in '69 vs. <28K Super Bees pretty much dispels that notion from the perspective of the car buying public...:grin:

Although they did sell more LOH cars, which I kinda like from the standpoint of vehicle rarity as we sit here 40+ years later debating topics for which there is no right or wrong...

Ray

Last edited:
I know for a fact that the high bid was legit... I helped a buddy out a few months ago sell this one pictured below for $19,000 and it wasn't as good of a project as the E-bay car considering the rad support # was gone and the engine and tranny were MIA... With lots more rust as well. The A12 cars do have a rabid like following and while the "done" cars on the market are taking a hit in value, the projects are becoming fewer and far between and seem to still sell. Most are missing the carbs, intake, 054 rad, Dana, engine, trans, etc and are complete rust buckets, while the E-bay car claims to have all of those parts including a date coded E440HP engine (not cheap by itself). Have you guys priced a real A12 air cleaner assembly lately? Or the Snobar repop? This Bee would part out well in excess of $12-14k...
That said, three A12 Bee projects did sell for under $10k on E-bay lately, but all three were missing most of what makeup the A12 package and two were rusted out hulks.

Attachments

• dairybarna12.jpg
    dairybarna12.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 236
I know for a fact that the high bid was legit... This Bee would part out well in excess of $12-14k...

That was my point. Try and find some of the A12 specific pieces at decent prices. IF this car already has them, you've saved a lot of time and money.

Daryl, I think >82K Road Runners sold in '69 vs. <28K Super Bees pretty much dispels that notion from the perspective of the car buying public...:grin:
Ray

People buy more cheap whiskey than good stuff too. It means the cheap stuff is more popular, not better. ;)

Yes, I'm a '69 Coronet snob.... :)

People buy more cheap whiskey than good stuff too. It means the cheap stuff is more popular, not better. ;)

I would have to agree...especially as it relates to the A12s...:booty:

I like 'em all...although I'm probably a bigger fan of the '70 Coronets (et al) than the '69s just because I've always loved that aggressive looking split bumper. Some people hate those, but you'll NEVER get them confused with anything else...:no:

Auto Transport Service
Back