• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Edelbrock DP4B Intake Manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadRunnerX

Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I prefer to sell here to avoid ebay and paypal fees... Can be seen here at Edelbrock DP4B Intake Manifold, Proven TO Make More HP Then Performer! 383, 400. | eBay

For Sale, Vintage Edelbrock DP4B Intake Manifold, Proven to Make More HP and torque Then Performer! Fits Big Block 383, and 400 B engines, will not fit RB 413, 426, or 440. This intake has been out of production and getting harder to find... Motortrend proved it and Mopar guys know this Manifold is better then the modern Performer Manifold. Plus looks more factory and cleaner then the performer plus it includes Chrysler part number 2636149. Manifold is in great shape no cracks or stripped threads (look at close up pics) just needs a good blasting to use bare aluminum or clean and paint for stock look.

To see Manifold comparison, copy and paste... Part 1 of Hot Rod's Mopar Intake Manifold Shootout

Asking $295 + shipping

Shipping: I will only ship to lower 48 states and shipping and packing is a flat rate of $35
Item is sold as is no refunds please look at pictures and make sure it is what you want before you buy or bid.
.....price now $275

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to sell here to avoid ebay and paypal fees... Can be seen here at Edelbrock DP4B Intake Manifold, Proven TO Make More HP Then Performer! 383, 400. | eBay

For Sale, Vintage Edelbrock DP4B Intake Manifold, Proven to Make More HP and torque Then Performer! Fits Big Block 383, and 400 B engines, will not fit RB 413, 426, or 440. This intake has been out of production and getting harder to find... Motortrend proved it and Mopar guys know this Manifold is better then the modern Performer Manifold. Plus looks more factory and cleaner then the performer plus it includes Chrysler part number 2636149. Manifold is in great shape no cracks or stripped threads (look at close up pics) just needs a good blasting to use bare aluminum or clean and paint for stock look.

To see Manifold comparison, copy and paste... Part 1 of Hot Rod's Mopar Intake Manifold Shootout

Asking $295 + shipping

Shipping: I will only ship to lower 48 states and shipping and packing is a flat rate of $35
Item is sold as is no refunds please look at pictures and make sure it is what you want before you buy or bid.
.....price now $275
Did you sell the intake? Interested

Pm sent to seller for rule clarification.

Yes sold.

This is how you mark an item sold....

1679538966017.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back