• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edelbrock TM6 intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron 73

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Excellent condition....looks like it has 1 helicoil and that looks good. I bought this from a member here that is welcome to comment on this and since i bought it i now have to sell to help pay for rubber...... tires. :) I payed i believe $130.00 shipped to me, Originally it was $125.00 but i added 5 to help with shipping, thats how ill do it, Not trying to make a buck just need the tires more right now. It hasn't even left my home, sitting beside my desk from the time i got it to now. Thanks.
MVC-085S-1.gif

MVC-086S-1.gif

$130.00 shipped out..

Ill try again, It would make a great vintage look..

Last time.. price dropped... $115.00 shipped in the lower 48.. Already have tires, but.. There's more things i need. It will be taken to the car show swap meet in June. Thanks.

I'm surprised no one has popped on this.....

Myself included! Im working on the rear gears and this would have helped a little, Ive got a good chance at the swap/show coming up though, Theres a couple there that buy these things to resell at a later date if they don't want them themselves..

I also use Craigslist and sometimes it's plain dead then all of a sudden, I'll get 3 or 4 hits on stuff! Lately, things have been pretty dead. In the past 6 weeks, I've only sold 1 cam out of 4 and I also have 5 other items advertised there including a nice trunk lid for a 67 Belvedere for 75 bucks. I hate to scrap it but I'm getting tired of it being in my way! I may cut off the sheet metal on top to use as patch panels for my 66....

I also use Craigslist and sometimes it's plain dead then all of a sudden, I'll get 3 or 4 hits on stuff! Lately, things have been pretty dead. In the past 6 weeks, I've only sold 1 cam out of 4 and I also have 5 other items advertised there including a nice trunk lid for a 67 Belvedere for 75 bucks. I hate to scrap it but I'm getting tired of it being in my way! I may cut off the sheet metal on top to use as patch panels for my 66....

Ive never use them in anything but i wanted to place a ad for something about a year ago, Did all the necessary stuff to do it and couldn't figure out why it was not there.. I was flagged! How the heck do you get flagged if you have not sold or bought anything? I sent a email or went where they said but i couldn't find anything in the list of "because" so i gave up.. I mentioned this to one person who said he tried to do the same thing.. Is there a trick to it? Never did get the ad in, never found out why i was flagged, whatever it means outside you cant place a ad....:angryfire:

Getting 'flagged' means someone thought you were either trying to post a scam or whatever the reason and usually, it takes more than one person to flag you before the ad gets deleted but maybe someone in your area knows you and is jacking with you? I would have to see the ad to give a half way educated guess tho. Sorry you didn't get your money back on the intake. Those are still a pretty decent intake even tho they are a pretty old design....

No biggie Cranky, Ive lost a lot more helping out friends then this.. Sometimes its happened without my consent, but what the heck... As with the ad, I might have it somewhere but i have no enemy's that im aware of and this was the first one for me, never bought from anyone, never sold to anyone.. Im glad it did happen now, I really like this Ram... Have to figure out why the air doesn't work and then its all up to snuff! Thanks for setting me straight with it.. If i find the original ad, ill send it to you.. I keep a record of all my emails in case i need them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back