• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edelbrock Unavailable Products

Warhorse

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on at Edelbrock? I am aware that they are moving from CA, but that was last year. I have been waiting since July 2020 for a Pro-Flo 4 EFI system for my 440.

I have been on the edge of ordering mine with hopes that the back ordered date Summit shows was not accurate. Guess there is no way I will have one this winter when I put the engine in my car.

A speed shop here in Ontario told me they’re having trouble getting Edelbrock carbs. Supply chain issues.

Sorry for the delays, but man you are going to love it when shows up!

Have you checked out their Forum?

I thought the majority of eddy stuff was made in USA, I know the castings are, the avs/afb are marked that too..

I thought the majority of eddy stuff was made in USA, I know the castings are, the avs/afb are marked that too..
True, made here. Problem is, raw material is needed from off shore. And it sits and floats…..

True, made here. Problem is, raw material is needed from off shore. And it sits and floats…..

They also moved their production facility from California to Mississippi at the beginning of this year. My guess is they are still ramping up production at the new facility along with waiting for the raw material.

They also moved their production facility from California

Right....they auctioned off everything including the kitchen sink (and even Vic's Vette) when they closed that up... I thought they were done.

I think they're still casting the intake manifold cores in California, they have two different foundries there. The supply problem is because of the move of the headquarters to Mississippi, that's the facility that does all the final machining. Trouble is, they shut down Torrance before the new Olive Branch facility was ready, leaving a ten month period of no new product for the market. One of the sales guys where I work mentioned all this when I inquired about a new six barrel intake and found that there weren't any to be had.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/39112...rtly-because-spacex-hires-too-many-machinists

I spoke with an Edelbrock rep at the SEMA show about a Pro-Flo for my '67 notchback Barracuda RB . He was more than a little elusive about when they would be available on a regular basis .

DSCN0670.JPG

Yup, well I threw in the towel with Edelbrock. Decided to go with Holley's Sniper throttle body system. Most stuff is in-stock however the OEM tank and pump won't be available until Jan 2022. I can do prep work over Christmas in anticipation.

Auto Transport Service
Back