• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EFI trigger wheel with stock water pump

andyf

Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
I'm gradually getting my price list and website updated for 2018. One of the new products I'll have in 2018 is a trigger wheel and pulley that fits with a stock water pump housing and pulley. My previous EFI trigger wheels were all designed for race engines with Jesel belt drives since that is where the higher end market was originally. But now there are more and more street guys who want to step up to the higher end EFI systems and they need a trigger wheel to control the system.
AR226Ka (Medium).JPG
AR226Kc (Medium).JPG

Nice, What is your website? So it looks like the trigger wheel is sandwiched between the pulley and damper, and a guy would need to shim out the other pulleys to match, hmm is that a custom pulley as well?
Once I get some other changes done to my car I am considering going to multi port efi, and individual ignition coils so I think more offerings like this are awesome to make it easier for guys.

edit:
arengineering.com is the website, just had to look at the logo in the pics.lol.

Last edited:
No the other pulleys do not need to be shimmed out. That is the whole point of the post, this setup works with stock water pump housing and stock pulleys.

Auto Transport Service
Back