• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE El Chupacabra Shirts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids shirts are in the works!!!! I've had lots of request for infant and XS sizes, so I'm harassing the screen shop about modifying the logo and printing some off. Should be pretty cool for the lil' 'uns. Probably just charcoal and white again but I'm open to suggestions.

If I want the dark blue one with the print on the back and the print on the front (i.e. first two pictures but dark blue) is that doable? Or just the set options? Can you ship them over the pond?

If I want the dark blue one with the print on the back and the print on the front (i.e. first two pictures but dark blue) is that doable? Or just the set options? Can you ship them over the pond?

Unfortunately I'm limited to the charcoal or white options for the adult sizes since it would be a complete silk screen set-up to do a re-print but hopefully I will sell a bunch in Vegas and need to print more in April, in which case I could slide a blue one in. Shipping to Sweden would probably be $10.00 or$12.00

All you guys who haven't purchased an "El Chupacabra" shirt should do so now! Since I started wearing mine my life has changed: Young, pretty girls won't leave me alone; I found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and my max-wedge now gets 30 mpg! I owe it all to Polara Pat and his cool shirt.
Thanks buddy...

All you guys who haven't purchased an "El Chupacabra" shirt should do so now! Since I started wearing mine my life has changed: Young, pretty girls won't leave me alone; I found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and my max-wedge now gets 30 mpg! I owe it all to Polara Pat and his cool shirt.
Thanks buddy...

Haha, thanks man. I need to take you to the race track with me to flog them.

The kids shirts are being printed as we speak and will say "Lil' Chupacabra". I went with sizing from infant to youth since i have a couple of friends with new borns. I'm really excited about these new tiny Ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back