• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE El Chupacabra Shirts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polara Pat

Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The administrators of FBBO have agreed to allow us to do a one time only offer for these (hot off the presses) El Chupacabra shirts. We decided that it was time to take matters into our own hands and create our own fame. The shirts are printed on good quality 100% cotton Gildan tees with a five color front and three color back prints for $30.00 plus $3.00 S&H. We also did a run of straight black with only a front Wagons of Steel logo for $25.00. Please don't feel obliged to complain about the price, this is one of those "you get what you pay for" scenarios. This aint no one color single sided tee that turns into a shop rag after three washes. I currently have El Chupacabra shirts in white and charcoal in sizes L,XL and XXL. I will be going back to the print shop again soon to do a run on some S & M shirts and maybe some XXXL by request so let me know what you need.

I accept paypal and can be contacted by PM or through my blog http://alteredwagon.blogspot.ca/

imagejpeg76_zpsec7ca034.jpg

imagejpeg56_zps47d70131.jpg

imagejpeg54_zps0f6b5b89.jpg

imagejpeg65_zps512c36c0.jpg

imagejpeg5656_zpsa789611e.jpg

Nice shirt design, I dig the wagons shadow.

Nice shirt design, I dig the wagons shadow.

Thanks, my friend at the silk screen shop suggested it. He put it like this. "Remember when you were a kid and used to watch cartoons where the monster shadow comes around the corner and then it turns out to be a mouse?" Of which my response was "you don't still watch cartoons?

Thanks, my friend at the silk screen shop suggested it. He put it like this. "Remember when you were a kid and used to watch cartoons where the monster shadow comes around the corner and then it turns out to be a mouse?" Of which my response was "you don't still watch cartoons?

TU.jpg

Cool shirts think will buy one 2xl please...... HEY WHEN WILL I NOT BE A JUNIOR MEMBER ???

Alright, I just got the new shipment of shirts in with all sizes from small to XXL in both charcoal and white. I'll be contacting everyone individually who have requested shirts and try to get them in the mail in the next day or two. Thanks for being patient.

Pat

Thank you ,, I recived my shirt today and will wear it at mega Mopar Sunday at palm beach raceway this Sunday

I got one, you should too

elchupacabra.jpg
Thanks Pat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back