• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emblem on Rear Seat Backs

65 Dartman

Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
I pulled the front and rear bucket seats and buddy seat from a 67 Charger in a junkyard 9-10 years ago. I was looking at them in my storage building and noticed the rear seatbacks have an emblem on them while the front seatbacks have none. It doesn’t look like the seats are from 2 different cars, if I were to reupholster them, leave the emblem off the rears or try to find matching emblems for the front

IMG_6513.jpeg

They had those mediations from the factory in 67. I would try to find a pair when reupholstering. They can also be easily added to the front bucket seats at a later date too.
20210625_164713.jpg

Thanks! The front seat-backs showed no evidence of ever having them, that’s why I was wondering. I’ll place a Want Ad.

Thanks! The front seat-backs showed no evidence of ever having them, that’s why I was wondering. I’ll place a Want Ad.
Maybe someone has a couple, I sold my spares over a year ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back