• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emblem placement

RSZ28

Local time
12:42 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have dimensions or pattern for holes to mount "Commando V8" emblem on front fender of a 1965 Belvedere? Thanks

Can someone post pictures with measurements from side molding to emblem and from front fender to emblem?

I was getting ready to ask the same question about my 65 satellite. it has the V8 emblem holes and wanted to know if the commando v8 would use one of the original v8 emblem holes or if the commando v8 had a different placement on the fender.

Apparently, there isn't anyone on this site that has a 65 Belvedere with a big block engine and Commando V8 emblem.

the sound of silence...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks 65Hemi. I'm going to the Mopar nationals this weekend, and should be able to get some pictures and measurements.

Auto Transport Service
Back